Our curriculum-based programs focus on providing kids with opportunities to reach their early milestones in the following aspects:
- Communication, Language, and Literacy Development
- Socialization and Emotional Skills Development
- Physical Motor Skills (Fine and Gross)
- Cognitive Development
- Creative Expression
As a parent, you would always want what’s best for your child. How heartwarming it is to witness their developmental milestones grow each day. But raising a child is not easy. You will be dealing with a lot of steps and challenges to consider. You have to be flexible and open-minded regarding the various opportunities that might come your way. All the more, a right implementation of disciplinary measures for your growing child can help. Alphabet Academy, a child care in Cape Coral, FL is your partner in helping you build a successful future for your kids.
- Toddler Care (15-24 Months Old)
- Early Preschool (2-3 Years Old)
- Preschool (3-4 Years Old)
- Pre-Kindergarten (4-5 Years Old)
- Summer Camp
When you visit Alphabet Academy for a tour, feel free to discuss our child care programs with the administrator. For assistance and further details, call us at 682-558-9469.